Yaletown House Tour

Overview

Built in 1985, Yaletown House is a three-story brick horseshoe shaped building located in the heart of downtown's Yaletown. Situated on the North end of False Creek, we are surrounded by a vibrant community of restaurants, unique stores, coffee shops, condominiums and the seawall.

We are a publicly funded, non-profit facility, which has 127 private rooms with a 44 bed Special Care Unit for individuals with dementia. The majority of our operating expenses (approximately 80%) are supported by the Provincial Government through the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority with the remaining costs (approximately 20%) paid directly by the residents living here through a health authority determined monthly user fee (rent).

We offer two secured outdoor spaces for the residents and their families to enjoy: a courtyard garden located on the main floor and roof top patio. We will be visiting these areas once we're inside.

« Previous • Next »